- -Red polo shirt
- -Red sweatshirt or cardigan
- -Black skirt, pinafore dress, smart trousers or smart shorts. No mini shorts or skirts
- -Red and white gingham check dress for the summer (optional)
- -Red or black tights, or black socks
- -Sensible warm coat or raincoat
- -No brand logos of any kind
- -No denim, including black jeans
- -Plain white t-shirt
- -Black PE shorts
- -Trainers with non-slip soles or daps
- -Dark (preferably black) jogging bottoms for winter
- -Plain sweatshirt for the winter (ideally red but any colour is acceptable)
- -PE bag
- -Discreet red/black/white hair fixings such as small clips or hair bands.
- -No metal or oversized head bands or bows
- -No logos/patterns shaved into hair or eyebrows
- -No dyed hair
- -Long hair must be tied back at all times
- -Stud earrings: small, round, plain gold ear studs. No more than one in each ear
- -Time telling watch
Footwear (excluding PE)
- -Sensible black shoes, black or white summer sandals with a strap (not open toe or croc-type). No trainers or wellington boots.
- -Wellington boots or old trainers (a separate pair to those used for PE) which can be left at school to use as field shoes and for forest school & gardening activities
- -Slippers (optional)
No nail varnish or transfers.
Children in Year 1 to Year 6 will be notified by the class teacher which day they are doing PE. Children should wear their PE kit in and remain in it on this day. If they have an after school club that requires PE kit, they can change into it at the end of the school day if it is not the same day as their PE day. Reception children will change into their PE kit in school, please could you name the PE kit.
No other jewellery, other than what is specified above is permitted.
Embroidered school wear is available from Scholars. It is not required that uniform is embroidered.
All children are required to wear school uniform every day in school unless it is a special non-uniform day. Children can opt to wear non-uniform on their birthday. If their birthday falls on a weekend or school holiday children can wear non-uniform on the preceding or subsequent school day.
All clothes and belongings must be clearly marked with the child’s name. The school cannot accept responsibility if clothing and valuables are lost.
In unforeseen circumstances, if you are unable to provide the correct uniform please discuss this with a member of staff.